Okay, so I suck at saving money. I'm not even going to try anymore because I'd seriously have better luck raising farm animals. I've decided to start saving when school starts when I'll be more busy and less likely to spend money.
Summer is almost done, but I don't feel like I wasted it at all. For example, today started out as a normal mall day with my losers, but ended up being a great little pow-wow (haha chey!). We started talking about the jokes we had all forgotten, and started making up the most horrible pick-up lines. I started laughing for no reason, ruined a yellow daffodil and drank an icecapp. Pamela released her inner rebel by getting 5 more piercings on her left ear, and I just really hope her parents don't find out. Ana looks like an islander, and is still irritated with me talking about "the one that got away." Chey is Chey. She got her second piercings, and has no money left on her debit. So we bought 2 packages of Kraft Dinner, and ate merrily. Then we bothered Priscilla at her work, and I realized how much I love my friends. We're going to watch Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 very soon. This is in no particular order. But the most random days can often turn out to be the most fun.
The blue H&M cardigan is calling to me. I've decided it can be my new signature funky piece for this year, so I will go buy it tomorrow 8)
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment