the last few weeks have been rainy, so it doesn't feel a lot like summer. i got my schedule for school.. i still can't believe it's so close! I'm excited, but I know that when it actually comes around, I might hate it. I've just been chilling and working for the past few days, nothing too exciting. I'm reading Girl with the Pearl Earring, and I also finished The Last Summer (of Me & You). On Wednesday, I chilled with Erica and Ryan at Chey's house. We ate mac & cheese, made songs about Chey's lack of a job and G1, and laughed at the idea of Erica sleeping in a tent in a backyard. Then, I went to dinner with Chey, Aira, Erica and Pam that night since Erica left for Indonesia the next day. Yesterday, I hung out with Mark and Robert. Robert bought us food, and we stopped by Kevin Sia's house to bother him. Then I had to go to work.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment