Wednesday, September 17, 2008

where do we go from here

Right now, I have no idea where we are. I don't know what I want anymore. I'm confused about how I feel. I don't even want to talk to you sometimes. It's weird. I'm making everything more complicated than it is, really. I'm just confusing myself. I want to take a chance, but I don't know if I'm ready. I'm scared to ruin a friendship. Isn't that always the case for me?

I know what I have to do. I have to be patient. Sometimes, the only reason that things become ruined is because we keep picking at them. We pick at every little detail and imperfection until there is nothing left. Then you realize there was nothing wrong with it to begin with, that it was perfect the way it was. I am glad to have a friend like you. A friend who makes me laugh and is there to listen to the most random things. I was just getting frustrated over something stupid.

No comments: