Saturday, October 25, 2008

what you never heard (is what you need to hear)

I guess it wouldn't really make sense to say sorry now. I've hurt you enough that you probably don't care. So I won't say sorry now, but I'll make up for lost time. This whole time I was thinking that it was too late, but it's not at all. There are still many good times to come, and it might be hard to break through this shell of yours, but hopefully I'll be able to do that. I want to be here like I should have been all along. I don't want to take what I have for granted anymore. I don't want to neglect you, or push you away. I want to be someone you can look up to. I've finally got my head on straight, and I'm gonna try to keep it this way. I'm looking out for you kid,

love, atts

No comments: