Saturday, December 6, 2008

all that and a bag of chips

so now that I finally have a chance to blog,
I don't really know where to start.
this week was kind of bad, I was horribly stressed and tired. It just made me want Christmas vacation to come soon. But it all ended well. Yesterday was Kev's birthday and we all went to his house to celebrate. Great time with some good, musically talented friends and filipino food :)
Today I worked and it wasn't as much of a nightmare as I thought it would be. My department wasn't busy at all, so I made it super clean. I also bought 20 tubes of toothpaste, which is something I've never done before. (10 for my mom and 10 for my aunt, in case you're wondering).
Then I come home and I call Ana and we have our usual rambling on everything, and we made our list of things we would like to accomplish on christmas break. Just stuff like go to starbucks and chapters on a snowy day, go to a pretty mall and have a sleepover. I can't wait.

One thing I have to learn to do is to chill. To relax and stop worrying. Although I get overwhelmed, there are other ways to handle it rather than freak out (which is what I manage to do).

- Stay Bright

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what is it with you & that catch phrase ?
& yes snowy days & pretty malls I can't wait 8)