This day has been absolutely lovely. I slept in this morning and kinda relaxed until I got a phone call from who else? Chey. She invites me over to her house (or should I say, my house) to meet up with her and Aira. The walk there was kind of horrible, with the wind slapping my face the whole two blocks. So I got there, and Chey gave me my Christmas card, which almost made me cry, and then my gift. Then Jestine arrives! It just became a whole pow wow, and I started browsing through Chey's mini library to find something good to read. I found the Nylons, so in an attempt to unleash my creative side, I began to cut stuff out and draw in her sketchbook. After a short while, we decided to head back to school (wow, such a far walk) to watch the Christmas Xtravaganza. It was good, but I personally thought last year's was better because it had more acts. After that, I did my goodbyes and headed home. Again, I endured a mildly awful walk home, and when I finally got there, I was so relieved. I took a nap! I went downstairs after and got a bowl of cereal and discovered 4 episodes of Smart Guy. Pure relaxation. I've realized that I've been extremely detailed, so I'll just summarize the rest.
My driveway is a battlefield. My brother and I are the soldiers. If you live in Canada, I think you'll understand what I'm getting at. Snow-shoveling is one of the reasons why I hate winter. But it was okay after because I ended up drinking hot cocoa and watching an architecture show with my family 8)
This day was so long, I can't believe its not even 9 yet.
One phrase will express exactly how I feel at this moment: I love Christmas break! Two weeks is definitely not enough, but I'll do my best to get a lot of reading, movie watching, relaxation and joyous celebration done.
wow, these entries keep getting longer.
hope you have a great one,
sb
p.s. I really need to download music. And I need to get my hat, picture, borrowed books, Christmas gifts, iPod and several forgotten items at Chey's (don't ask why I leave so much stuff there)
Friday, December 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
did you take your sweater back too btw? LOL!
Post a Comment