I watched Gone with the Wind today with my mom and dad. It was the longest movie ever, a whopping 4 hours of my thursday (which actually feels like a sunday). It was okay, some parts were really funny, but there was too much damsel in distress scenes, which can kind of annoy me unless used in moderation. However, I do like that line up there ^ . I think it made the whole movie, lol.
Oh yeah, New Years was yesterday. I liked it better than Christmas, lol. Me and my family just stayed home and my cousins and aunt and uncle came over. I did some of my math exam review. I also stole my cousin's iPod for the time being, which is filled to the brim with hip-hop. Now, I've started to listen to some of it again :) When the countdown came, we all got excited, jumping around and eating grapes (which my mom told me is my grandma's tradition). Then, it was over. Me, my brother and cousin just talked about everything, and then they left at around 3.
One of my favorite music videos. It's a work of art. I love the typography.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDObZ10kj4g
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Maaaan, I'm trying to learn typography right now.
I suck.
4 HOURS?!?!!?
awesome vid indeed.
Post a Comment