Today was a pretty fun day. I finished my french essay for 1st period, wrote my Islam Quiz in Religion, and just relaxed in math and art. At lunch, me, Prisci, Ana and Jestine started speaking french and I pretty much started crying cause I was laughing so hard. lol. Then, me and my friends chilled afterschool at Chey's and ate pizza. And to top it all off, work was a breeze. Sometimes I don't even consider it work cause I enjoy it a lot at some points. I think it's the people.
Anyways, I decided to write seventeen things about myself, it seemed interesting:
1) I am really impulsive. If I have an idea, I want to do it right away. It can be good or bad, depends on the situation.
2) I am such a neat-freak. I color code my books and t-shirts. Yes, it's that extreme. I think I get it from my mom.
3) I have an obsession with the color green. It all started in grade 7, and it just stayed that way.
4) I am self-motivated and independent. I don't like relying on people, I just like to do things myself.
5) I expect a lot from myself and I set high standards.
6) I'm not afraid of admitting I did wrong. I can't stand it when people are mad at me, and I always end up saying sorry.
7) I want to live in the city when I'm older, I can't even picture living here for the rest of my life
8) I am often lucky and always blessed, but I take it for granted sometimes
9) I like reading quotes. I'd always write the ones I really liked in my journal when I was a kid.
10) I never wanted to be an architect when I was growing up, but now I think I'd be really good at it
11) I get more excited about other people's birthdays rather than my own
12) I memorized the lines in all the episodes of Smart Guy
13) I love my brother so much. I don't think he really knows, but I would give the world for him.
14) When I'm happy, it's so obvious. I get really hyper and talk a lot to random people.
15) I love traveling. I want to go everywhere.
16) I laugh easily and at stupid things. If you can make me laugh, we can be friends.
17) I love surprising people
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment