Saturday, January 31, 2009

So, I went to BLD yesterday after being M.I.A. for a few months. I got to see a few of my friends - Alex, Ruth and Carmela. I'm happy that I went. I realized that me and Alex have the exact same music taste. We had a mini praise & worship. Carmela's speech got to me. It's funny how God helps us to learn something every single day, but we just seem to forget all these lessons by the time the new day rolls along.

Semester 2 started yesterday. I'm excited/motivated. I'm also assuming this will be my last weekend of freedom considering I will most likely be busy with schoolwork/work in the weeks to come.

People make mistakes, I know. But you really disappointed me. I can be a hypocrite sometimes too, but that was completely ridiculous. I really don't know what I saw in you. wow.

I'm still lol'ing at how hard Josh was laughing at the chocolate chip package yesterday. I don't think I'll forget, I think he was laughing for 7 minutes straight. haha.

I should clean up my writing skills before all the essays come.

later days,
sb

No comments: