Tuesday, January 27, 2009

the world is in constant flux

.... or maybe it's just me that's always changing.

Yep, I think that's it.
I'm not quite sure that I even know what I want anymore.
When I'm so easily influenced by what I see.
I'm so sorry for another one of these teenage career crisis blogs.
I swear, I've posted like 20 of them already. lol.
Do I really want to be an architect?
I completely didn't even factor in the business part of the career.
And the work hours.
And lack of family time.
And the fact that hardly any architects become a Frank Lloyd Wright.

In the book The Fountainhead, one of the characters talks about how architects design buildings like God designs humans. They have a purpose, and they are clearly tailored to fit that purpose. Was I designed for this purpose?

I just have to keep thinking and thinking.
But unfortunately, there isn't as much time as I'd like.
How on earth are you supposed to decide what you want to do for the rest of your life in a matter of 2 years?

On the bright side, exams are over with and I'm just relaxing.
I miss my brother and all his weirdness.

sincerely,
sb

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well bacani, have no worries I really doubt any of us are sure fire on what we want to do
if all fails we have chey's house to live in lmao

Michael said...

ANNICA

haehehe

Anonymous said...

LOL we'll just all end up living here, and working at zellers/shoppers/starbucks.

it's all good ; )