Monday, February 23, 2009

hey there world

I watched the Academy Awards yesterday. It was awesome - from the beautiful dresses to Hugh Jackman's performance. It totally opened up a whole new world of possibilities to me. I love film so much, it's a combination of all possible art combined - music, makeup, fashion, set design, acting, directing and dance. It's fantastic. Especially if movies really make an impact on people, it's almost impossible to forget them. It got me thinking about being an art director. If I ever get the chance to, I'm so going to be a crazy architect/art director for magazines or film. Hey, you always gotta shoot for the moon, right?

Today, I got to go to Cambridge for the vocal festival. It wasn't bad at all. The performances of both the chamber and concert choir went really well. We got to watch other choirs perform, and Cawthra Park's chamber choir was pretty amazing. It's hard to believe that they're only high school students. Today was just a chill day. I rented some movies from the library and practised on my beautiful piano at home :)

No comments: