Sunday, February 8, 2009

Merci Beaucoup

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure, I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
This is just a thank you to two of my good friends, Ana and Chey, for handling me at my worst. I really hope I'm stuck with you girls "TILL THE END OF THE WORLD AHAHAH!"
I am far from perfect. But then again, who isn't? I don't understand myself sometimes. I always want to change things about myself, it seems like I can never be content. But I don't want to be so harsh on myself anymore. I'm just gonna pull a laissez-faire for now. There's no need to overanalyze everything to death and try to force myself to grow into something. People grow with experience and age. I've been forcing myself into a mould that I just don't fit into. And it's completely useless. The person I'm going to be stuck with forever is myself, so I might as well embrace who I am.
flaws and all,
sb
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANA! Finally, young and sweeet, only seventeen. You can be the damn dancing queen for today, love (L)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha laissez-faire