Tuesday, February 3, 2009

When I should be doing physics...

Instead:
- singing the song "Paper Planes" in my head
- I like food
- I feel like reading a book now
- I'm going to driving school soon
- Boston sounds like a cool place to go
- Oh yeah, I found out I'm enrolled in TaeKwonDo today
- I really don't practise piano enough
- I think I'll practise piano soon
- Reading books in french is somewhat fun
- I love going to Tim Horton's with my friends
- I kind of love physics - the subject, my class and the teacher
- I wish Chey didn't have to go to work because she's sick :(
- I wish I could be funny like Mike when he tells stories
- I want to go to Loomis/Curry's sometime this week to buy a pen and ink thing
- I really want a toolbox too, for my art supplies.

These are a random collection of my thoughts today.

yours truly,
antimony/yellow submarine

2 comments:

Kevin said...

lolololol antimony, i get it.

Michael said...

I can relate to you with the piano thing lol.

hehe.. am I that funny?