Usually I don't like the rain. I often hate it. But today it was okay.
Afterschool, I went to the new Shawarma place with Ana. I had a Falafel for the second time? It was reallly good. Then we went to Tim's and talked about prom dresses, lofts and other subjects that I can only discuss with Tomes. Then Chey, Kev, Mike, Jestine and Josh came, and we contemplated on what to do. I couldn't go, as per usual. So as they stuff their faces at Pho at this very moment, I sit here.
It really pisses me off how some people are so unnecessarily dramatic. They blow up on other people because they can't manage their own problems/stress. It makes me mad too how fake some people are, and how they still manage to get away with everything they've done. It's injustice. I still wonder why I am one of the only people that can see you, see right through you and all your masks. I think I've done all I can in these situations, so why am I still affected by your actions towards others. It bothers me that no one can see. I try to look past all that you've done, because hardly any of it had to do with me. But I can't. You've got the world under your spell, and no one understands.
It really annoys me when people act like they know me better than I know myself.
"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent."
- Eleanor Roosevelt
This is so true, yet it happens to me everyday. Mostly from the people that are closest to me. Maybe I'm just not a good sport with these things, I don't know? It still annoys me to no end.
The weather suits my mood today.
I hate the world. I'm not afraid to say it today. I should rename this blog to gloomyside.
I've drifted...
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
aaww, steph!
8(
hope you feel better, brightsiide!
and if i ever made you feel inferior, i apologize.
♥
Post a Comment