Sunday, April 19, 2009

it terrifies you, but its real.

i lovelovelove weekends with sunny days.

This weekend was good. Friday chill with friends was relaxing. I lost track of time, and it was lovely. I finally got to see the lake near Jestine's house. The weather was a reminder that summer isn't that far away. I'm somewhat excited for summer as usual, but I'm also not because that means that I'll be graduating next year! AHHH. Anyway, I watched our school's production of Into the Woods yesterday, which in my opinion, was great. Today was work and church. Work sucked except for the fact that I had a yogen fruz on my break. Then I drove home, and my cousins and ex-neighbours were waiting for me when I came home.

I hardly update this thing.
The only new thing that happened to me really is that I cut my hair, and I like it. Chey and Ana cut their hair too, but I don't know why I'm writing this here. lol.

Ana, if you're reading this.

We are FE. yeayuuhh.

No comments: