Friday, April 10, 2009

The perfect ending


It's past midnight, but my mind is still awake and I feel like blogging. This week was pretty hectic, I've been studying and finishing projects. After the chem. test today, I honestly felt like doing a happy dance. I have no homework at all this weekend, just straight art, which I don't categorize as homework. Also, I get to make beanstalk centerpieces for our school's production of Into the Woods, which should be interesting. At this moment, more than anything, I just want a relaxing weekend - no time limits, no homework, and no rushing. It will happen this time. I've resolved to read, paint, play piano and decorate my room.
Today was the anticipated Midnight Madness event at my work. It was hectic, but very entertaining. A definite highlight of my day was a visit from my lovely friends. I was just cleaning up the items in the aisles, and all I hear is something about baby Henry in a loud, obvious voice. All I kept thinking was, I know that voice. Who else could it be but Jestine? So I turn the corner and see Jestine, Kev, Dino and Mike there. I got so excited because I love surprises. They loafted there, and I pretended that they were just customers that I was helping, haha. Midnight Madness, or Moonlight Madness (whatever), was actually not that bad. It was actually one of the most fun shifts I've worked in a while.
This is definitely a good ending to a crazy week. Now I'm just having a mega convo with my favorite kiddos. Although I don't participate a lot in these things, I really love them regardless. I can't believe it's Easter already. I hope everyone has a good weekend, I know I will.
- side of the bright chicka-chicka-yeah

3 comments:

Kevin said...

:)

Anonymous said...

hmm, i think you should get this crib for henry.....

..LOLOLOL

Michael said...

in my world...