Yesterday was fun. I miss my girls and all our old jokes I miss belonging to something, and being so comfortable. We should really do this more often.
On the other hand, work was horrible today. Half the store was "buy one, get one free," so it was absolute disaster. Someone called in sick too, so I had to cover two sections.
I want to get far away from here.
I'm tired of school, of work, of people.
I'm tired of the word sorry, it means nothing to me anymore.
I'm just tired of wasting my time on things that really don't matter to me.
The only people you need in your life are the ones that need you in theirs.
I think this will be my last post. Maybe for now, or forever.
I just miss having a simple pen and paper.
-sb
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment