I'm a night owl. Awake way past my bedtime just collecting my thoughts as I often do. These past two weeks have been really busy, lots of camera worthy events happening. Arc Awards yesterday was pure jokes, with Ana being as close to drunk as possible, and our random comments about the fruitiness of Dumbledore in Harry Potter. Don't ask, lol.
"That's why he always asked him to come to his office!"
"I'll show you my wand if you show me yours"
LOL, I couldn't breathe because I was laughing so hard. The food was "dece" too, Ana's new word.
Party weeeekend! Today was Chey's small, but fun b-day celebration. We had a water fight, right in front of Chey's house at the intersection. All the people stopped and stared, lol. It's been a year since I've had a waterfight (JOANJAM last year anybody?). Oh, and my sincerest apologies Chey for "eat and bouncing." I went to the YLLS 10 reunion today right after. I had a good time, just singing praise songs, and listening to shares. Free pizza is always a plus. I got to see my cousin, and some good friends. Leo's should be fun, I just want to party it up before I start stressing for exams =/
Happy weekend to all,
sb
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment