This is where they went without me. It's kinda lovely. Two exams done, two more left to go. I should be studying for chem, I don't know why I'm not. Summer is so close that I can taste it. I took a study break yesterday and I walked to the library. I rented The Virgin Suicides, by Jeffrey Eugenides. It's good so far, I'm gonna watch the movie after. My parents came home from their trip at 1 in the morning. I'm glad to hear that they had a good time. They got me socks, lots of socks !! :) lol. It's mostly cause my mom gets confused with our socks, so most of mine end up going to either my brother or mom. I changed my mind. No following a list for summer, I'm gonna keep it spontaneous. I think I'm gonna buy a big sketchbook, and coloured sharpies. And just draw. I'm trying to think of a theme for my 17th birthday party. Me and Pam looked some up online, but most were really gay like, "Midsummer Night's Dream party". Ummm...yeah. So far, the best one I've got is a "Superhero" theme. I dunno, let me know if you have any ideas.
queen of the procrastinators,
sb
1 comment:
ROFL, foam party (; muahaha
Post a Comment