It is such a nice day today. Woke up at 9, started studying at around 10 to 1 for physics (with breaks). Ana came at 1 and we sorta studied for chem. We were basically just typing in the same room, lolol. Whatever, I still got some notes done. Chey came at around 3:30, Ana left, and then I walked with Chey on A POCKET FULL OF SUNSHINE DAY to the plaza. It was absolutely SILENT when we walked there, which Chey pointed out. I guess it's cause of exams, but I was still surprised. My cousins are supposed to come anytime soon, so I'm trying to get a good amount of work done so we can just chill. I really feel like watching a movie. Going to the movies. Demetres after ? Wait, its not summer yet...back to studying *sigh*
On the plus side, I've started to listen to all this instrumental jazz that I had loaded up on iTunes. Its really helping me with studying. All the songs are around nine minutes long, but its so worth listening to. Whenever I put on non-instrumental music, I just find myself singing along, and getting distracted. So, this really helps !
I booked off work for the whole week, and I'm so glad I did. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have hours left for studying. But yeah, I'm feeling relaxed, I think it's the pretty weather that's just a window away, and not to mention, the piano music (which reminds me of how I should practice!!! )
peace,
sb
Saturday, June 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
instrumental jazz <3
Post a Comment