Wednesday, July 1, 2009

happy birthday canada!

Emma Watson is on the cover of Teen Vogue for the third time, hurrah ! :)


So today... we went to Detroit. How ironic, haha.

Me and my family, along with my grandma and devoted aunts and uncles, travelled to the Father Solanus Church in Michigan. I went there when I was younger, but it looks a lot different now. It's spacious, lol. To be honest, I think I was starting to forget God's presence, but this visit instantly changed that. It's so strange and powerful... God's love. It came sweeping into my life like it was never gone, and knocked down all the hate I had with just a flick. I feel spiritually refreshed. Father Solanus lived a life of simplicity and faith.

That's all I can ask for.


On the other hand, driving through Detroit was interesting. There were houses completely run down, and entrances boarded up, graffiti all over the place, and the place just looked killed. It made me appreciate my blessings even more. But still, it's a sad sight to see.


I'm extremely bored with my current surroundings - my room, my music, my everyday routine.

The only solution to this is yet another revamp :) I guess I'll start tomorrow.


No comments: