Monday, July 27, 2009

Today I am new

I slept for 15 hours last night !! It was mostly because of the lack of sleep (2 hrs) the entire weekend. This past weekend was refreshing and rewarding. I attended BLD's Youth Encounter #11. This time I was part of the working team - I did the prayer for a praise and worship on saturday morning, performed in the skit, prayed the vigils, helped take pictures for the slideshow, and wrote love letters for the candidates. It was a lot of work, but great because of the people I was with. When I attended my YE 10 two years ago, I hardly knew anyone, and it's taken me a while to really get to know people. But I'm so glad, they're all like my family now. Countless jokes, and the "bunny bunny" game, I loved every bit of it. Sleeping on chairs, creeping music on Stephen's beautiful Macbook and 2 a.m. talks with Carmela... the list of memories goes on. My favorite part was seeing ALL the candidates jumping and singing with us at the very end, words can't express how happy I was !

-- A new banner is in progress, I need to get back to my art tingz :]

No comments: