I need to fix up this blog, but I never get around to it.
Today was another "family fun day" as my mom calls it lol. I drove all the way to Orangeville today (30-45 min away) to practice driving around since my G2 test is on friday (ahhhhhh!). We ate at Quizno's and found Orangeville remotely boring. But I did manage to practice parallel parking, uphill with curb, pulling over, etc. It wasn't bad. Then we headed over to Vaughn Mills for a bit. I came home, walked around and starting reading the AZURE magazines that Chey gave to me. I came across this quote in an ad that I sort of fell in love with.
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
- Leonardo da Vinci
It reminded me of American Apparel, where I went to shop today. No idea...
But yeah, haven't you realized that the most elegant, fashionable clothing is often so simple in design. Simplicity makes such a great impact. Tacky things seek attention, but simple things often grab your attention because of how clean-cut they look. I think this explains my love for the Macbooks. My fashion taste has evolved greatly from elementary school, where I always used to wear colorful graphic t-shirts and cargo pants. I now prefer black, white and grey, with soft pastels, although I still wear a lot of bright colors. I don't think my love for sneakers will ever die. I'll be 80 and still rocking Nikes. lmao. I don't know how this blog went from a Leonardo da Vinci quote to me being 80... lol
I'm gonna go make the most of my summer !
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
praying for your g2 !! :D
thanks love, i really appreciate it !!
Post a Comment