Saturday, October 3, 2009

I cannot wait for prom dress shopping! This one's nice, but I doubt that I'll get my hands on it, since its Oscar De La Renta from 05' and who knows where they put them. Anyway, grade 12 is pretty awesome. I went to the University Fair last week with some good friends, and took a look at a few universities. I also got a free USB, hurrah! My money saving campaign is going well. I haven't used my debit for 9 days, and my parents give me $10 allowance a week.

Yesterday was a lazy friday. We all ended up going to Kev's, and just talked and went through the yearbook. I'm leaving for work in half an hour. This weekend will be eneventful. I don't have a lot of homework, which is a plus.

I'm in love with Gossip Girl all over again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

okay okay thats pretty GORGE...
032eikdeiewj