Just need time to think.
Things have changed so much
I lost a friend
And I didn't even realize it until now
That I miss you, truth be told
But I can't stand that vibe
You give off
Actually,
I don't hang out with you enough
To get it anymore
I don't get you anymore
Maybe I never did.
It's amazing how many worlds can be in one neighborhood
The world that I'm in right now
I love it, and I loathe it at the same time
I'm bored and I'm content
I'm happy and I'm sad
Mostly
happy.
It's thanksgiving weekend.
What am I thankful for?
Parents that treat me like I'm their princess
A brother who makes me laugh and lightens up my day with his quirkiness
"Real talks" with my cousin
Infinite drives and car songs
Redheads and philosophy class
Notebooks and empty pages waiting to be filled
Loaaftful nights with a few good friends
Breakfast food
Meaningful movies
Books
God
The ability to help others
A best friend I know I can always count on, despite sinusoidal patterns.
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment