Friday, August 29, 2008

searching in the wrong places

I've been searching on the outside for an answer, but the only solution was a change of heart. So, I'm working on that now. I'm making very slow progress, but it's okay. I've been working like mad this week - 5 shifts ! Hopefully I don't have to work as much when school comes around (which is very VERY soon, i might add). Besides that, nothing else is new. I miss Chey quite terribly, i cannot wait for her to come back from Florida and tell us about all the fun she had without us. The most interesting thing that happened to me today is that me and Ana went to Prisci's new place and played Rockband. I sang "Maps" by the Yeahyeahyeahs. My life is so exciting, right ? well, not at all. I guess you could say it's boring, but it involves many interesting people.

No comments: