Monday, September 1, 2008

the best is yet to come

so, this day has finally come to an end. The last day of summer 2008. Here are some of the adventures that I've had this past summer:
- got my G1
- becoming employed
- cartilage piercing
- dyeing my hair (brown) for the first time
- COUNTLESS chillages with chey and ana
- being a health nut for a month
- renew myself on a religious retreat
- go to Chicago and the Henry Ford Museum in Michigan
- drank ice capps and starbucks frappuchino
- Walk super long distances
- Spend time with family
- Trip to Burlington (one to remember)
- figure out what I'm going to do for the rest of my life
- Met and befriended people from all over the world
- Bother Mark on the phone to no end
- Have a class sing "happy birthday" to me for the first time
- Explore downtown Toronto by myself
- Go on TV (for a split second)
- Played ROCKBAND
- Read some amazing books (The Fountainhead!)
- Movies, movies, mooooooovies - Batman, Mamma Mia, Sisterhood, etc

This summer was great, and this year is gonna be good. I'm going to do my best possible in school (you'll be calling me supernerd soon) and try new things. I've got my girls to make this year rock. I'll try not to make the same mistakes and waste time on stupid things. OH YEAH, saving money is definitely in the works.

- the one and only SB

No comments: