Thursday, September 4, 2008
back-to-school .
hmmm... first week of school is going well so far. The teachers are okay, and I love the people in the classes. I'm joining a lot of school activities too :) Recently, something very interesting has happened to me. But to know all the answers to my questions, I would have to take risks to find out. It's weird. I'm happy, but I don't want to get my hopes up too high. It's all more complicated than it should be. Or maybe I'm just making it that way ? Either way, it will take time for something to happen. I realized I have to stop being so pessimistic and stop waiting for things to happen to me. If I want something to be done, I should just do it (while thinking about the consequences, of course).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment