Monday, September 15, 2008

some things never change


I really love this picture of me and my brother. Even though he gets on my nerves MOST of the time, I still love the kid.
School is going well. I'm throwing myself into all the extracurriculars, and hanging out at Chey's everyday afterschool. I'm part of student council, so we're planning stuff like semi-formal. Tomorrow, me + chey + the guys are going to training for Gr. 9 retreat. AV Crew whaddup ! well not really anymore since AV Crew got cancelled :( It should be fun, and this means that I don't have to do my homework tonight. Well yeah, that's my interesting life for ya. I'll let you know when something of significance happens to me, like I don't know, Chey becomes the star of some new TV show and I get free plane tickets to Paris. Unfortunately, I don't have that kind of luck, so I guess I'm going to have to wait until the Jason Mraz show on October 16.

No comments: