It's always like this. I realize now that the only reason it is this way is because we're all the same, all four of us. We're caring yet stubborn, and often, we make mistakes and say all the wrong things. It seems that there are no real problems, just patterns in arguments. Repetition. The same thing over and over that it becomes ridiculous. In the middle of it all, I always wonder why we're not smart enough to avoid it. We fall into the same hole on the same street, even though we know it's there. We all know how to climb out of this hole. We are all familiar with this street. But I just ask, why is it so hard to avoid this hole? We're all to blame. I'll stop pointing fingers, and waiting for everyone to change. Maybe if I change first, instead of always waiting for something to happen, things could be different.
I'm used to it. I know how to react and I can climb out by myself now. But I realize that just because we get used to things, it doesn't make it any better.
I always used to think, I'll change if you change. There was always a catch.
This time, I know better. I've learned from my mistakes.
I'll change.
It might take a while, but I keep my promises.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment