LOL, don't mind the title.
i've realized a few random things in the past hour:
- my art project looks like a character from Viva Pinata (his name is toffee)
- I actually get work done without talking on the phone, facebook, msn
- I need to blog about more interesting things
So anyways, this past weekend sucked except for Halloween. A lot of great memories made, from jam sessions in my basement, to the "crayons", and of course, chilling in the park with my favorite people. The weather wasn't bad, so we didn't freeze. No trick or treating, but I was never a fan of cavities anyway. I'm quite glad the night turned out the way it did. That I didn't give in to what was expected, and that I didn't try to be something I wasn't. I have no regrets, I feel closer than ever to some of my friends and I got to dress up like a vampire. rawr.
hm, so it's my "happy one month" with the loser I call my boyfriend.
I like sarcasm :)
As always, I'm joking. It's because of him that I almost never stop smiling, and I have no minutes in my phone. I don't really feel like emptying my heart into my blog, so I'll just leave it at that. He knows how much he means to me. As to my friends, thanks (salamat!) for meddling.
LOVE YOU ALLLL.
today, a ladybug went on kev's hand and he called it a lovebug, and then I tried to get it and it flew away. a coincidence? i think not. hahaha.
always random,
sb
Monday, November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment