
we're doing art history in class, so I randomly added Impression Sunrise, by Monet. The overall color palette is relaxing, and the black and orange gives a nice contrast. Up until now, I've forgotten how much I love art. I'm not that great at sketching, but I love designing things. I probably won't stray far from doing that.
My plans this weekend are simple: sleep, and to spend some time with family.
Just a few days ago, I was thinking about how important it is to believe in the beauty of your dreams. Sounds kind of cheesy, but I think its true. Without ambition and drive, where would you go? I'm planning a bright future for myself, and I'm really happy about it. I've thought about it a lot and I think that architecture is really what I want to do. I've just been going at such a fast pace, and I didn't even think once that I would have to leave anything behind. It's good to think about the future, but I can't forget the past. Everything, good and bad, that made me who I am today and the people that have helped me along the way. I've pushed myself, I realize. But I'm glad that I'm finally learning to set and live by my own standards.
live the dream,
sb
No comments:
Post a Comment