| things are finally where i want them to be. i'm doing well in school, and i've saved all the money i've earned from my part-time job. i've got this person in my life that makes me smile all the time. and I'm making my parents happy. it's all good in the hood, no more need to complain. I owe it all to God, He always brings me through everything and I don't even notice. It's always after that I look back at all of it and realize what God's done for me. On the way home from work, i saw a license plate that said "PAYS OFF." That was actually exactly how I felt, and I told my mom and she started getting all excited like she usually does. Good days make boring stories. I have a lot of those, so if you're a fan of drama, you won't have much fun listening to me. |
Saturday, October 18, 2008
the good life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment