Monday, December 29, 2008

another entry

hmm, so I have a new header now, courtesy of mariel. Personally, I love it :)

Today wasn't very eventful, just church and piano lessons. Then I chilled with Chey and we visited Aira and Priscilla on their break. I made some drawings too, and got a late Christmas gift from my aunt. Then, I spent the rest of the night watching Superhero movies with my family, and discussing the character of the Joker with my brother.

I forgot to blog about Christmas, so I guess I'll just briefly describe it. It was very different from all my past Christmases. My cousins went to Kingston to visit their brother, so we spent Christmas Eve at AJ's. We opened our gifts in the morning, just the 4 of us which is surprisingly the first time I have ever done that. I was happy to see that my parents and brother all liked my gifts. At night, we went to my aunt's, and it was different because half of our family wasn't there, and it's usually a full house. But nevertheless, it was still good. I think what was most different about this Christmas was that I really didn't want any gifts. But I also couldn't feel the spirit of the season to be quite honest. But I did get these really awesome monkey socks from my mom, which have to be my favorite gift of all time. I'll post a pic soon.

This year is ending fast, and I can't help but wonder about university applications. It's a bit early, I know. But I realize that I have to make a portfolio of 10 of my best works. I really need to go to art workshops/classes to make this portfolio kick ass. That is one of my concerns for now.

Stay tuned,
sb

4 comments:

Kevin said...

Kingston, Jamaica??????

Anonymous said...

i love your new header!

Michael said...

awesome header!

SB said...

Kingston, Ontario
lollllllll.