hello world.
The last days of this year are coming to a close. It really wasn't a bad year at all. I accomplished a lot, like getting my G1 and saving up all my money. I met many, many people and made a few good friends. And I definitely made some big mistakes, but I learned my lesson. I am thankful that I realized my priorities - God, family & friends and school. Hopefully I can keep all of this in perspective for the coming year.
Some of my favorite memories from 2008:
- Ottawa / Montreal trip
- Grade 10 music class
- All the SAC chillages
- The first time I drove
- When I got the call that I got the job at Zellers (lolol)
- A week in summer going to Toronto by myself
- Having a class sing happy birthday to me (first time ever)
- Ana's new house
- Halloween / Semi :)
- Making my "giraffe dog" (Tiraffe = tapir + giraffe) in art class
- Summer missions with Pamela and Mark to Erin Mills
- When me and mark walked to aira's house with lilies for her birthday
- Driving in the car in Burlington
- Canada Day: IllScarlett show with Erica and Chey, and walking around at 1 in the morning
- Weekday sleepover at Chey's, making grilled cheese at 1
- STARS concert and downtown chillage
- Calling Chey every week at 11
- Kevin's b-day party
- Chi-town with the fam
- Going to Josh's house and eating and jamming
- Tim Hortons x 57458043760934
..there's much more, but I can't remember.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment