Wednesday, December 24, 2008

never alone

I can't see you, but I know you're always there God. I always forget that life is a test.

"Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experiences of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, vision cleared, ambition inspired and success achieved."
- Helen Keller
On another note, a surprise visit from my friends at work instantly made my day better. I can't believe that I was so oblivious to everyone following me until the escalator. Jabe was actually the first person I saw. Then I did a double take, and turn around and see you all laughing because I was so surprised. As weird as it sounds, I wish I had a picture of this moment, it was too funny. And thank you all for the cards/gifts. You don't understand how grateful I feel. Overall, good day. Tomorrow's Christmas Eve, and I think I'm starting to get in the spirit.
p.s. I will give you all your cards, gifts, etc at spring rolls.
happy holidays, Stay Bright

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh stephanie, how i love you and your zellers uniform <3 today was so epic!

Anonymous said...

LAAAAAAAAAAVS! (L)