
It's been a very fast week for me, and I'm glad because... STARS concert is tomorrow, and I will be going with two of my favorite loves downtown and then the concert. I've been looking forward to this for weeks and it's finally here. There's also only one more week left of school. With that in mind, I still have a lot to get done before Christmas, so I made a random to-do list:
- Buy Christmas cards and write special messages in them
- Get Christmas gifts
- Finish mosaic for art
- Study like crazy for math test and ace it
- Get contacts and highlights
- Read borrowed books
- Watch classic movies during christmas break
- New shoes?
- Practice piano 8)
- Spend MORE time with family and loved ones
- lookbook !
1 comment:
"- Study like crazy for math test and ace it"
lol ;) <3
Post a Comment