New Jersey and NYC was good, what else can I say? I went to Wildwoods in New Jersey, which is honestly exactly what Bahia Bay would look like if it was real. It was cool. It had an endless beach and boardwalk, and it just came alive at night with all the people. And lights. I didn't get to spend too much time at the beach, but it was still good nonetheless. Spent a lot of family time, I think we actually got closer despite all the arguments along the 10 hr trip there. lol. We also dropped by Atlantic City looking for a place to celebrate my dad's b-day. I didn't really like it there, it was a like a wannabe Las Vegas. The highlight of this entire trip for me was New York City. We did some shopping in SoHo, and I finally got to see Time's Square at night. It was amazing, and so exciting. I love big cities. But I've realized that I probably could never live there, although I thought I could before. It's extremely crowded. Still a place everyone should see though.
And now I'm back. Only a good... 2 weeks (?) left of summer, ahhh. I feel like I've made use of it for the most part.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
out CHASing your dreams.
Post a Comment