Grade 12 is coming up and I'm ridiculously excited! (That's when you know you're a nerd). I finally figured what I want to do FOR REAL. Urban planning. I promise on my life I will not change my mind. It combines all my interests really: design, business, the environment, and city. My parents will be overjoyed. I'm quite happy now.
Life has been pretty good. Not really eventful, but I can't complain. I've discovered so many things:
A) Sex and the City is an awesome show (I have to finish this blog fast so I can watch it now!)
B) I swear I'm not a crazy feminist, but I love bad-ass girl movies, i.e, Charlie's Angels, Tomb Raider, Enough, etc.
C) Bridget Jones's Diary is the funniest book I've ever read
D) Big Red isn't only the name for Clifford, LMAO
E) I am truly blessed to have friends and family that can withstand my highly irritating habit of changing my mind, every 5 seconds...no wait, every 2 seconds.
F) I am so screwed if I don't start sleeping earlier * definitely gonna work on this.
I love this song so much. It started my love for Nas, and it's pure inspiration. I listen to it anytime I feel like slacking:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxOEwGn_2Z4
I'm going to Ottawa this weekend with the fam, can't wait!
Friday, September 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment