
I feel so inspired. I'm in that stephanie mood. If you know me well, it's that mood where I call people just to tell them I love them. Where I have a permanent smile on my face and just want to dance around. I don't even care if this sounds lame.
I think it all began when I was watching the movie Click with my brother not too long ago. It's a great movie, it's sad at many parts, but it has a happy ending and a moral lesson. Me and my brother laughed and cried, but the message got through to me in the end. I'm not gonna make the same mistakes. I'm so blessed to have the people in my life. Really, I feel like the luckiest person on earth when I think about my family and friends. I take them for granted.
I realized that I've been taking myself way too seriously this year. I'm growing up too fast. All I think about is my grades and university and jobs and money and the future. I guess those things matter, but I can't let them take over my life. There will be a time for that, but right now, I think I'm just going to enjoy what's happening right now. Because my brother's growing up too fast and I'm becoming too much of a bore. And I'm missing out on too many chill days where we order pizza and do nothing. And, my bestfriend Pamela Castro. Whatever happened to her constant presence in my life ?
The second thing that inspired me was Jestine's facebook note. It was a wake-up call to get my life re-focused.
I'm inspired every single day. There's always someone that makes me smile or something to put me in happy mode. I guess my middle name is Joy for a reason, lololol.
So there you have it folks, possibly the cheesiest entry in blogging history.
Btw, everyone go see Slumdog Millionaire. It's brilliant.
In absentia, cheap joy.
4 comments:
lmao you should've put the happy face picture that made josh t laugh for so long! lol!
slumdog (L)
lmao i know !! i was trying to find it, but i forgot the name.
I MISS YOU TOO, STEPHY! omg! dude, i'm like your official stalker person now! i read ALL your entries. i felt like reading today and i was SUPPOSED to go to chapters but my dad got called to work so he said we'll go tomorrow so i decided to catch up on what i've missed for the past like 9 months LOLOL XP but yeah, look on the brightside, our sinusoidal funtion friendship graph is at its peak right now!(: and it shall stay there . . . until my next boyfriend comes XP muahaha, i'm joking (: lesson learned, remember? but yes, my comment is sooo long 'cause i can't go on msn and i'm so bored so this is the only way i can comminicate w/ you. well, there's always the phone but like it's 10:54 and i will be going to bed in 6 minutes so yeah. well, i shall talk to you later! (: <3
Post a Comment