

Exams are coming up, and I honestly just want to get them over with. The only one that I am actually really worried about it chem. It's just not my thing.
one word that echoes joy throughout my entire being:
SUUUUUUUUMMMMMMEEERRRRRRRR!
It's just my favorite time of year,
and this one is going to be super.
Yasinsky is letting me play trumpet for grad again!!!
Before I left practice today, he says, "You really should should have taken the course."
My response?
"I know."
He guilt trips me everytime, I think he enjoys the experience.
Whatever, I actually really missed my trumpet although I failed a couple of times. Surprisingly, I remember how to play most notes. Plus, I get to chill with Matt, my trumpet buddy :)
And some other fellas that I don't know at all.
p.s. Kevin is annoying, don't ever sit beside him in practice.
I THINK ITS TIME, FOR SUMMER LIST OH NINE:
- Sleepovers with Pam, Chey, Jestine, Ana, Prisci
- Chicklets chillage, once again <3
- G2, before my birthday
- Toronto with Mark to visit Aira at DEEP
- FP with Pam!
- Chey's house, same old.
- Annual trip to Chris's house with Ana
- Lookbook photoshoots, lmao (numerous hypes will be made)
- Chill with my brotha and cousins
- Rent an EPIC, COLOSSAL pile of library books
- Visit Universities - Waterloo, McGill, Carleton
- Montreal with Chey and family to go to Music Festival thing
- I really have to go to BR still
- FAVORITE PEOPLE (L) and chewie and Dino
- Fight with Chey on a regular basis
- Bother Kevin
- FInd new music
- Watch old movies with Ana
- Make videos with Aira
- Work on portfolio and make it amazing !
- Learn how to cook filipino food
- SLEEEEEEEP
- Go on Behemoth again
- 1 a.m. walks and talks with Chey and Erica (Canada Day?)
- HOPEFULLY Cali or Florida
- Crochet a scarf for Ana
- 17TH BIRTHDAY ON THE 17TH
- Buy Nike SBs, and Cheap Monday Jeans, and a transformers tee?
- Run in the morning with Chey
- Make someone smile every single day
- Have a cute day every day, and maybe one or two ugly days
- Watch a concert / show /anything
- Sleep over at Mare's in Burlington
- Go to the beach after 847096543 years
- Swim!
- Take pictures
- Get to Expert on Guitar Hero (like srsly!)
- Become a piano pro ;)
- Grow my hair until I look like a hippie
Peace, love, and organic lipbalm,
sb

1 comment:
FP, BRRRRRRRRAP (; dude, we're gonna be ballin'. ROFL, ok i'll stop but you know you love me (L) 'cause i love you too, no homo. OH you forgot our post-FP shopping day! >=(
Post a Comment