Friday, October 9, 2009

Waiting for my rocket to come

blahh, I'm on my 2nd spare right now, and trying to read about Soren Kierkegaard. I really can't wait for thanksgiving, I loooove long weekends with a passion. Just trying to get my philosophy proposal out of the way so it doesn't eat up my weekend. This week has been fun except for the semi-crummy weather. On Tuesday, me and Chey went to Central Library. I forgot how much I love that place - I ended up taking "the whole library" along with me, everything from shaun tan to skin care to urban planning, to.... kierkegaard (the reason I went there in the first place). I got more inspiration for my art triptych, and I got my idea downnn! Afterwards, we went to Coffee Culture, a new coffee shop across from the beige, and just talked. The muffins there are heavenly. That was the highlight of my week. I worked Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday...and the cycle begins again tomorrow. It's not that hard to balance though, I've gotten used to it. School is fun for me right now. In art class, we're working on our independent study, which is basically whatever we want to make it. Also, we have this social issues project using barbies, we're basically creating our own barbies, with a message. It's actually really interesting and fun... I feel like a child again, lol.

Looking into uni's all day everyday... my top three are Waterloo, Ryerson and McMaster (social sciences). I'm no longer scared for high school to end, I know I'll miss it when the time comes, but right now it feels like I want change.

sincerely,

sb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope you got inspiration for my artwork, LMAO